1. All of my teaching career has been here in the Northwest Local District! This is year #23!!!!!
2. I have been married to wife, Laura, for TWENTY-FIVE years!
3. I have 3 sons:
Ethan (22) JUST BOUGHT HIS FIRST HOUSE...He is working at Quad Ambulance in Waynesburg as an EMT/Paramedic, Plain Township FD and Perry Township FD as a fireman.
Trevor (19) just graduated Glenoak High School during the pandemic! He is in Barber College in Akron and will also be enrolled at Stark Sate this semester.He has T-shirt business called 330vintage on Instagram.
Samuel (14), is a 8th grader at Oakwood! He has CP (Cerebral Palsy) and is in a wheelchair. He is very high functioning, and a blessing to us all. He loves the Steelers, Indians, and Canton Charge, and the Akron Rubber Ducks. He is also a singer!
4. I love to run 5K's and 10K's and half marathons and even full marathons ...but I have had 3 back surgeries that prevent me from running now. #sad...
5. I am an Ohio State fan, an Indians' fan, a Cavs' fan, but a STEELERS' fan!
6. I love to landscape and do remodeling projects around my home. See my summer projects tab!
7. I sing lead in a male quartet at my church, and I'm a tenor in our church choir called VIP (Voices in Praise).
8. I have 1 dog Charlie,a Schnauzer...
9. I have been to Africa and Haiti on mission trips.
10. Likes: Pepsi, Reese's Cups, BBQ chips, tacos, pizza, Italian food, Chinese food, all kinds of music, and swimming!
Kenya, Africa 1996...nice hair, right?
My 8th grade class in Kenya!