At Stinson Elementary, safety is our first priority. The following procedures have been developed with the safety of children and staff members in mind. Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work through some minor changes to our pick-up procedures.
1. The students will be dismissed from their classrooms at 3:10.
2. They will lineup outside before they are dismissed to their cars.
3. The staff on duty will dismiss the students to the cars that are in the “loading zone.”
4. When all students have entered their cars safely, they will move forward according to staff directions. Do not pull out of the “loading zone” line and around the other cars.
5. The next set of cars will move into the “loading zone.” When all cars have come to a complete stop, the next set of children will be dismissed to their cars.
Additional Reminders/Things to Note…
Any student not outside ready to go when their parent is in the loading zone, will be asked to park and come inside to pick up their child.
Parents not in line by 3:20 will need to a park and come in for their child.Share dismissal procedures and updates with anyone who picks up your child.Follow all verbal commands and gestures of the Stinson staff to ensure the safety of all students.
Please share dismissal procedures and updates with anyone who picks up your child.
Follow all verbal commands and gestures of the Stinson staff to ensure the safety of all students.
Please contact the office if you need a dashboard sign to display each day with your child's name. You may have additional signs for both parents, grandparents, etc.
If a car does not have a sign, they will be asked to park and show ID while the office verifies the adult as a parent or an emergency contact.