The Northwest Middle School Fall Fundraiser Raffle Drawing is now underway. Here’s how it works…
- Each student was given four tickets to bring home
- These Tickets are being sold for $10 each
- Those purchasing tickets should fill out their contact information on the ticket's return stub, as well as the name of the student they purchased the ticket from, and send it back to school with their payment
- Students should then return the stubs and payment to the main office
- Students may request additional tickets to sell
- Sales for the raffle drawing end on Friday, September 20th
- Winners will be drawn on Thursday, September 26th
* 1st Prize $ 750
* 2nd Prize $ 500
* 3rd Prize $ 250
* Students selling the winning tickets will receive a Wal-Mart or Target or Amazon gift card
* The student who sells the most tickets in each grade level will also receive a gift card
Call the main office if you have any questions.
Please spread the word and do what you can to make this the most impactful school fundraiser Northwest has ever seen!