The Northwest Local School District offers centralized enrollment for grades K-12.
All children new to Northwest Local Schools MUST enroll through the Centralized Enrollment Center. Student enrollment will not occur at the student's building of attendance.
Parents will need to begin the registration process by completing the online forms in Final Forms.
- A computer station will be available at the Central Office for those families/individuals who do not have internet access in their homes. The Canal Fulton Public Library also has computer access available for community use.
- In addition to the online registration form, parents must provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (2 forms required - utility bill and a rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Child's social security number
- Parent's Photo ID
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- The required documents can be dropped off at the Central Office Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The Centralized Enrollment Office is located in the
Northwest Local School District Central Office
2309 Locust Street S
Canal Fulton, Ohio 44614
Enrollment Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
With registration questions, please call:
Megan White - Central Registrar
Phone: 330.854.2291, Option 3
Kelly Garrett - Superintendent's Administrative Assistant