FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH INFORMATION
SCHOOL FEE WAIVER INFORMATION
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year.
Once again we have the ability to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch ON-LINE. We are encouraging you do this as you have the benefit of knowing whether you have been approved right away.
Please review the following information carefully. Students who qualify for free and reduced lunches also qualify for free Fee’s.
A NEW APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED AND APPROVED FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE WAIVER FOR FREE OR REDUCED FEES.
There are two methods for qualification:
A. If you received a letter stating your student is ELIGIBLE FOR DIRECT CERTIFICATION, YOU DO NOT need to fill out an application for free and reduced lunches. Your student is automatically eligible for free lunches and the fee waiver. You will however need to sign and date the (colored copy) letter you received and return the letter to your school office to have your Fees waived. Keep the white copy for your own records. You should be able to access your student’s information on-line as soon as the information is available or at your school’s registration in August.
B. All children living in the household with a student who qualifies under Direct Certification are also eligible for Free Lunches and fee waivers. Please contact Food Service Supervisor Debbie Seiferton (330) 854-5453.
If there are additions in the household that were not listed in the letter.
Online Application Process
This year we are processing our Free and Reduced applications online. See the Free and Reduced Applications and instructions links at the bottom of thispage. The instruction sheets will assist you when filling out the online application.
YOU ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT “ONE” APPLICATION FOR ALL STUDENTS LIVING IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL THEY ATTEND.
You will need the Student ID for your child which is the 9 digit number they use for logging onto computer, or you may contact the school office to find out.
Once you have filled out the application and it has been approved for Free Fees, you will be able to access your student’s registration information on-line within 12- 48 hours.
- If you are unable to fill out the application on-line you may pick up an application at any school Office. To be approved for a fee waiver you must complete Sec.5 on the application. Process times may be up to five (5) business days.
- Mail the application to: Northwest Primary School at 8436 Erie Ave., NW, Canal Fulton, Ohio 44614, Attention: Debbie Seifert, Food Service Supervisor.
- Return application with student to any school office.
- Parent may drop off at school
- Last Year’s Lunch Status Will Carry Over For The First Two Weeks Of The New School Year
- PLEASE SUBMIT NEW APPLICATION BY Friday- SEPTEMBER 2, 2022.
If you have any other questions please contact Debbie Seifert, Food Service Supervisor on (330) 854-5453.