1. All of my teaching career has been here in the Northwest Local District!
2. I have been married to wife, Laura, for TWENTY-FOUR years!
3. I have 3 sons:
Ethan (21), who will finish at Stark State with a Fire/Paramedic and Medical Services Degree; He plans on going into the military as a fireman.
Trevor (18), a senior at Glenoak High School; he plans on owning his own barbershop.
Samuel (13), is a 7th grader at Oakwood! He has CP (Cerebral Palsy) and is in a wheelchair. He is very high functioning.
4. I love to run 5K's and 10K's and half marathons and even full marathons ...but I have had 3 back surgeries that prevent me from running now. #sad My last surgery was last May!
5. I am an Ohio State fan, an Indians' fan, a Cavs' fan, but a STEELERS' fan!
6. I love to landscape and do remodeling projects around my home. See my summer projects tab!
7. I sing lead in a male quartet at my church, and I'm a tenor in our church choir called VIP (Voices in Praise).
8. I have 1 dog Charlie,a Schnauzer-Terrier mix.
9. I have been to Kenya, Africa on a missions' trip, and my son, Ethan, and I went to Haiti last summer! Trevor and I are planning a trip fall of 2020!
10. Likes: Pepsi, Reeses cups, BBQ chips, tacos, pizza, Italian food, Chinese food, all kinds of music, and swimming!
Kenya, Africa 1996...nice hair, right?
My 8th grade class in Kenya!