The Northwest Board of Education meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month, unless otherwise noted.
The BOE meetings are held on the Northwest Campus. Please check the district event calendar for the location of the meeting.
The meetings begin at 7:00 p.m.
The Board Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes are now located under the Meetings Link, which is located on the right side of the BOE page.
Please see the steps below to access the 2016 BOE meeting agendas and meeting mInutes.
Steps necessary to access the upcoming Board of Education meeting agenda:
- Locate the list of upcoming meetings (right side of the BOE page)
- The next meeting scheduled will appear at the top of the list
- The meeting agenda will be located below the date. (Agendas are posted by 6:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to the scheduled meeting date.)
Steps necessary to access previous meeting agendas and minutes that have been archived:
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of meetings
- Select archived meetings
- Scroll through the Board Meeting dates to locate the desired meeting. The meeting agenda and minutes are located under the meeting date. (BOE Minutes are posted upon approval by the BOE at the next meeting.)
Board Meetings Archived Agenda & Minutes (2010-2015)
- The BOE documents from 2010 through 2015 were archived from the district's previous web hosting provider.
- The district is utilizing a new format for posting Board of Education meeting agendas and minutes . Please refer to the direction provided above on how to access the 2016 documents.