As we began the school year in August we never anticipated the school year would end with remote learning. We know this has been a challenging time for our families, students and staff. Thank you for all you have done to ensure students continued their learning. As we prepare for the summer break there are things we need to share.
- Students should continue to complete their remote learning assignments and submit them by Friday, May 29, 2020.
- If a student has questions or concerns regarding assignments they should contact their teacher as soon as possible.
- Student assignments are being graded, feedback provided and grades are being entered into eSchool (District Online Grading Portal) and available on the Home Access Center (HAC) for parents to monitor.
End of Year Events
- The last day for the senior class is Friday, May 22, 2020.
- Northwest will hold an individual graduation ceremony for each senior and their parents on Saturday, May 23, 2020. (Graduation Information)
- Seniors please bring the following items to the ceremony and drop them of at Door A on your way home.
- Chromebooks and power supply
- Choir tuxes
- Choir dresses
- Band instruments
- The last day of school for K-11 students will be Friday, May 29,2020
- The transportation department will be delivering student desk materials and locker contents the last two weeks of May. Families will be contacted regarding a delivery date and time.
- K-11 students who have a school chromebook, choir robes, band uniform, band instrument, or other materials should store them safely for the summer.
- Report cards will be mailed home the week of June 8, 2020.
The district anticipates additional guidance from Governor Dewine and the Ohio Department of Education regarding the 2020-21 school year will be released by the end of May. We are planning for the fall and will share information as soon as it is available.
Stay safe, enjoy the summer break and take care of your family tribe!