Beginning June 3, 2019, parents registering new students in Northwest Local Schools will complete the process online.
- A computer station will be available at the Central Office for those families/individuals who do not have internet access in their homes. The Canal Fulton Public Library also has computer access available for community use.
- In addition to the online registration form, parents must provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (2 forms required - utility bill and rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Child's social security number
- Parent's Photo ID
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- The required documents can be dropped off at the Central Office Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Please direct all registration questions to Jessica Brown, district registrar at (330) 854-2292 or email@example.com