Kindergarten Registration Information
To be eligible for Kindergarten in the fall of 2020, your child must be five on or before August 1, 2020.
- A computer station will be available at the Central Office for those families/individuals who do not have internet access in their homes. The Canal Fulton Public Library also has computer access available for community use.
- In addition to the online registration form, parents must provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (2 forms required - utility bill and rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Child's social security number
- Parent's Photo ID
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- The required documents must be dropped off at the Central Office by 5:00 p.m. on April 3, 2020.
Please direct all registration questions to Jessica Brown, district registrar at (330) 854-2292 or email@example.com
August 1st cutoff? Why the change and now what do I do?
Kindergarten Investigation Days
9:00-11:00 at the Primary
- Monday March 30 Little People
- Tuesday March 31 Discovery Time
- Wednesday April 1 SCIP
- Monday April 6 River Tree
- Tuesday April 7 Here for You
- Wednesday April 8 Early Explorers
- Thursday, April 9 Make Up Investigation Day
Kindergarten Screening Day
Friday, May 14, 2020
In order to participate in the kindergarten screening day the following must be completed by Friday, April 3, 2020:
- the online registration process completed
- the required forms returned to the Central Office
Jessica Brown, the district registrar, will schedule appointments for the kindergarten screening day when the required documents have been turned in at the Central Office. Questions regarding screening day appointments should be directed to Jessica Brown at (330) 854-2292 or firstname.lastname@example.org