Kindergarten Registration Information
To be eligible for Kindergarten in the fall of 2021, your child must be five on or before August 1, 2021.
- A computer station will be available at the Central Office for those families/individuals who do not have internet access in their homes. The Canal Fulton Public Library also has computer access available for community use.
- In addition to the online registration form, parents must provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (2 forms required - utility bill and rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Child's social security number
- Parent's Photo ID
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Due to the COVID-19 Closure we are extending the time frame to complete the online registration documents until May 15th.
- Update - Two options available to submit registration documents:
- You may email the registration documents to Megan Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the Northwest Central Office, Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:000 p.m.
- Registration documents must be submitted for students to participate in the Kindergarten Screening. Please turn those documents in as soon as possible at the Central Office.
Please direct all registration questions to Megan Moore, district registrar at (330) 854-2292 or email@example.com
Kindergarten Screening Day - Update
Our May Kindergarten screening date will be released in the coming weeks. In order to participate in the Kindergarten Screening process, the online student registration forms must be completed and registration documents provided to the district registrar, Megan Moore, at Central Office by April 16, 2021. Those registered for previous May appointments will be rescheduled first. You will receive additional information regarding the screening appointments later this summer.
Preschools in the Northwest Local Schools area