REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Mark Yours Calenders! College application deadlines happen sooner than you may think!
Post secondary resources
College Criteria Checklist
Ohio Public Colleges
Ohio Private Colleges
ODE College Planning
College Application Worksheet
Start your senior year by finalizing your college list
Go on college visits
Consider options for early action and your recommendation letters.
Register for required tests!
Fill out and complete applications before the deadlines arrive.
Meet with counselor to ensure all your colleges get what they need. (A-J Schluep, K-Z Nelson)
Complete your FAFSA so you can get the most possible financial assistance for college. (Available OCT. 1)
Explore your prospective schools' financial aid to plan your college budget.
- Verify any financial aid before you make any college budget decisions.
- Send your final transcripts (see Mrs. Cooper) to your college and meet housing deadlines.
Start your junior year off by registering for and taking the PSAT test.
Meet with a counselor to go over credits. (A-J Schluep, K-Z Nelson)
Explore Colleges! Take a deeper look at schools by regions, sizes and academic specialties.
Research college costs and tuition at different types of schools.
Narrow your list to 10 to 20 schools that interest you.
- Go on college visits
- Refine your college list
- Look into scholarships for juniors!
- Take the ACT, SAT and/or Accuplacer
- Get letters of recommendations
- Build your senior year schedule
- Get educated on admission requirements
FSA ID Help