1. All of my teaching career has been here at Northwest!
2. I have been married to wife, Laura, for TWENTY-FOUR years (Sept 22).
3. I have 3 sons: Ethan (20), a soph at Stark State studying Fire/Paramedic and Medical Services; Trevor (18), a junior at Glenoak High School; and Samuel (13), a 6th grader!
4. I love to run 5K's and 10K's and half marathons and even full marathons ...but I have had 3 back surgeries that prevent me from running now. #sad My last surgery was just in May!
5. I am an Ohio State fan, an Indians' fan, a Cavs' fan, but a STEELERS' fan!
6. I love to landscape and do remodeling projects around my home. See my summer projects tab!
7. I sing lead in a male quartet at my church, and I'm a tenor in our church choir called VIP (Voices in Praise).
8. I have 1 dog now, Charlie,a Schnauzer-Terrier mix.
9. I have been to Kenya, Africa on a missions' trip, and my son, Ethan, and I went to Haiti last summer! Trevor and I are planning a trip in fall of 2019!
10. Likes: Pepsi, Reeses cups, BBQ chips, tacos, pizza, Italian food, Chinese food, all kinds of music, and swimming!
Kenya, Africa 1996...nice hair, right?
My 8th grade class in Kenya!