Beginning this fall, parents and guardians will experience a new look when viewing their student's grades, schedules and attendance online. The Home Access Center (HAC) is now available for parents/guardians to access. Student access will be available in the coming weeks.
Parent/Guardian log-in credentials will be mailed to parents the first week of October.
To use the Home Access Center follow these steps:
- Enter www.northwest.sparcc.org in your web browser
- Click the “Parents” tab at the top of the page drop down menu
- Click “Home Access Center” (HAC) in the drop down menu and click HAC Link
- Select Northwest Local as the district
- Login with the username and password provided in the parent/guardian letter.
Home Access Center is a very useful tool to obtain frequent updates on student achievement, attendance, and homework assignments. Parents and students can also sign up for various alerts including attendance and grade threshold. Teachers have been asked to frequently update their records, relative to the class they teach. We encourage you to contact your teachers with questions or concerns about specific grades or assignments in their particular class. For problems with your login and/or password, please call the building your child attends and ask to speak with the building secretary.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we roll-out this new product.