Kindergarten Registration Information
To be eligible for Kindergarten in the fall of 2019, your child must be five on or before September 30, 2019.
The Online Registration link will be available January 7, 2019 through April 5, 2019.
Registration Link (available 1/7/19)
- A computer station will be available at the Central Office for those families/individuals who do not have internet access in their homes. The Canal Fulton Public Library also has computer access available for community use.
- In addition to the online registration form, parents must provide the following documents to complete the registration process:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Child's social security number
- Parent's Photo ID
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- The required documents must be dropped off at the Central Office by 5:00 p.m. on April 5, 2019.
Please direct all registration questions to Jessica Brown, district registrar at (330) 854-2292 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kindergarten Screening Day will be held later in the spring. In order to participate in the screening day the registration process must be completed by April 5, 2019. Information about the screening day will be provided at a later date.